What is TEFL?
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification is an internationally recognized qualification to teach English throughout the world and a critical component of your international teaching job application.
Also known as Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), English Language Teaching (ELT), and teaching ESL (English as a Second Language). The field of TEFL/TESOL represents one of the fastest growing educational fields in the world.
Why Do I Need TEFL?
A TEFL certification gives you the opportunity to teach English Abroad. It also increases your chances of earning a highly competitive salary at a good school. Teach at a GREAT school with your TEFL certification.
- Gives new Teachers- with or without a teaching license and no formal teaching experience looking for a qualification to teach English as a foreign language.
- Required to teach in Asian countries (regardless of having teaching license)
- Enhances your teaching skills.
- Allows Experienced Educators- anyone with an education certificate or teaching license looking for a professional development certification to prepare for teaching English language learners
- Increases offered salaries
What will I learn in the TEFL course?
Teach English Language Skills
Teach the five major elements of language learning: reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation.
Simplify English Grammar
Simplify complex English grammar concepts for ELLs (English Language Learners).
Plan and deliver effective lessons that meet class learning objectives and promote productive learning
Manage a Classroom
Manage your classroom and student behaviour to create a welcoming and safe learning environment.
Identify Learning Styles
Identify different learning styles and adapt lessons to suit students and their needs.
Build Effective Learning Materials
Find, adapt and personalize a wide variety of text-based and digital materials for use in the classroom
How long does it take to complete the TEFL course?
It takes on average 4 weeks to complete the 120-hour TEFL course. You can do the course at your own pace and have up to 6 months to complete.
How can I get TEFL?
We provide an extensive training program for TEFL. Contact us for your TEFL certification need.