SAT English Teacher – IB Education Group
- Excellent salary: 25,000 to 30,000 RMB per month .
- Work in the vibrant city of Shanghai.
- Career development opportunities in one of the prestigious education centres in China .
IB Goals was founded by a group of passionate educators that have extensive experience in the education field. The founders of IB Education Group come from a variety of industries but share education in common. We aspire to be innovators and provide a service that is unlike any other in Shanghai. As a team, we don’t believe in just helping learners get through the next exam/test. We aim to educate the next generation of global leaders.
We have added numerous programs since our inception moving us closer to be being an innovative education brand that provides quality services in numerous fields. We aim to become a ‘true education centre’ providing more than just education lessons, creating a community for our students to interact and excel
You will work with the education department team to improve, write and develop SAT English curriculum based on the industry best practices and current company material with an emphasis on students scoring higher grades.
- 160 working hours per week ( 120 teaching hours and 40 office hours)
- Create a safe and engaging learning environment for all students in the class, which ranges from 5-25 students
- Deliver dynamic SAT 1 test prep classes to students grades 10-12, helping students improve their college candidacy and achieve their educational dreams.
- Inspire students of varying academic levels and socioeconomic backgrounds Monitor individual student progress
- Demonstrate fluency with IB Goals’ SAT/ACT specific curricula, instructional strategies and best practices, and classroom management techniques
- Maintain open communication with IB Goals staff and act as integral part of feedback loop, providing insight directly to school counselors regarding class and individual student progress
- Represent IB Goals with the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Excellent salary: 25,000 to 30,000 RMB per month based on qualifications
- Flight reimbursement on contract completion: 6,000 RMB
- Airport pick up and hotel reception upon arrival
- Assistance provided with apartment search
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Holidays plus 5 paid personal holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z work visa provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial 3 days induction
- Native English speaker from the UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or Ireland.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from one of the top 100 universities in the world
- Teaching license preferred
- Knowledge base of the SAT
- 2 years teaching or training experience, preferably with SAT English students -Experience of curriculum design and lesson plan development
- Clean criminal record
- Highly responsible team player with hard working ethics