Submit your application
Fill out application form on our website
Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified via E-mail within a week if your application was successful.
- We will schedule an interview either at our offices or online.
- The interview will consist of getting to know about you and talk about the process of being successfully placed in a school and the environment you desire.
Attend Elite Training Program
- Train at our center in Cape Town or Shanghai
- Contact us for a training schedule
We provide you with a job list with potential job offers that match your requirements.
Document Processing (4 weeks)
- Apply for Visa
- After final confirmation, we help you with visa application and preparation of various legal documents required to teach overseas.
- Document processing usually takes 4 weeks. Processing times can vary according to the rules and regulations of The People Republic of China.
Most teaching posts start at the beginning of the Academic year. (August- September) It’s highly recommended you submit your application at least 2-3 months before your start date. We also have a number of posts throughout the year.
Why Choose SPL Education?
- Full-time Contract
- Annual Flight Allowance
- Assistance with TEFL Certification
- Assistance with Finding Housing
- Legal Document processing
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Assistance with Visa Processing
- Elite Teaching Training Program (2 weeks)
Requirements to Teach in China
- Highest Degree
- TEFL Certification
FOR VISA PROCESS
- 4 Recent passport photos
- Scanned copy of your passport
- Scanned copies of qualifications
- Police clearance certificate
- 2 professional references including referee details